Welcome to two great time saving stack add-ons that will enable you to publish the latest Videos from your YouTube or Vimeo User accounts.
Want to show off your video portfolio/family/music videos but do not want to add in each video link manually, buy another lightbox stacks to add in, and then integrate some nice css and tooltip effect. Don’t worry this stack has you covered in all of the above and at a sweet price!
* Set one time only , it will always pull the latest videos published dynamically
* Built in prettyPhoto ( a free to use ) Lightbox effect for playback of Vimeo or YouTube Video (iPad and iPhone compatible)
* Built in Tooltip effect to show Titles over the thumbnail poster image
* CSS3 hover effects for video thumbnails
* Select size of Video thumbnails (YouTube: small and medium; Vimeo: small, medium, large)
Let us show you how these two Stacks work, we will keep the information in one user guide as the stacks are pretty similar just with different configuration settings. to suit what video service you want to use.
Check out the Live demo over on our EZVideo product page
Some Sample Screenshots …..
Options: Easy YouTube
Preview /Published Mode
- The active Thumbnail
- The tooltip
- The Thumbnail grid for Vimeo or YouTube, all other images are slightly faded out till you hover over them
Posted via email from SymfoniP | Comment »